Qualifications for those Seeking Licensure
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Build and maintain an active caseload of a minimum of six to eight clients.
• Serve as a co-facilitator in one or more weekly group therapy sessions at The Restoration Center.
• Attend one-hour individual supervision session per week.
• Actively participates in Restoration Center training as required.
• Complete case notes and Restoration Center documents as required within applicable timelines.
• Adhere to all legal and ethical standards applicable to psychotherapy, counseling or social work providers as required by state law, The Restoration Center, and the profession.
• Other related responsibilities, as assigned, to support specific Restoration Center needs.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• Masters of Science or Masters of Arts degree in Counseling, Marriage and Family Counseling, Social Work, Social Sciences, Psychology or Pastoral Counseling.
• One (1) year of related experience and/or training.
• Working knowledge of DSM-V and Counseling Theories.
• Authorization from the intern’s state licensure board to begin a trainee assignment, practicum or internship.
• Current Liability Insurance
• Successful completion of pre-screening background check